Client Server Application | Types of Applications | Advantages and Disadvantages
In Client Server application, unlike Standalone Application, part of application is installed on to the client system and the remaining part is installed on to the server machine.
Both Client and server interact with the help of network/internet.
- Easy to access and faster in access if the bandwidth is more
- Data security from data hacking and virus
- Data sharing is possible
- Maintenance is not so tough
- Multiple users can access the application.
- Installation is still required at client’s place
- End users resources are utilized low
- If the server goes down no one can access the application