CRS and SRS documents | Difference Between SRS and CRS (BRS and FS)
There are two types of Specifications in any Software Company.
- CRS or BRS
- SRS or FS
- CRS is Customer Requirement Specification.
- It is also called BRS(Business Requirement Specification)
- It is a document which is given by the Customer and it is in Business Language.
- It is a high level document.
- SRS is System Requirement Specification.
- It is also called FS(Functional Specification).
- It is an in detail document which describes each and every functionality of every module as well as components of the modules.
Note: CRS will be converted into SRS by the Business Analyst and is given to the Developers and Test Engineers.
Let us see in detail about V model in the next post…