Models of SDLC : Hybrid Model
- Hybrid model is the combination of two Models.
- Generally we go for Hybrid model when ever we want the characteristics of two models together.
Examples of Hybrid model is combination of Spiral and Prototype Models.
- First we are going to collect the requirements of one Module.
- Develop the prototype.
- Test the prototype
- Customer review.
- Customer approval
- Then design of that prototype for that module.
- After design, coding and then testing.
- Deploy to the customer.
- This process continues for all the modules present in the application.
In the next post we are going to discuss types of testing…