Manual Testing Interview Questions For Experienced Professionals
In this post I would like to tell what are the questions asked in the interview for 1.5 years of experience in testing with working experience on unix and any database. Knowledge on Automation.
1. Introduce yourself?
2. What is the difference between Smoke and Sanity testing?
3. What is the difference between Sanity and Regression testing?
4. Write a query to display the highest three values of salary in a table which contains id and salary? (it should be a generic query)
5. Tell me about bug life cycle?
6. Tell me about the testing process which is followed in your company?
7. Do you have knowledge on unix?
8. How can you set the priorities for testing ATM?
9. How can you set the priorities for testing skype?
10. Into how many parts you can cut a cube for 3 times?
11. What is difference between Web element and webelements ?(automation question)
12. What is overloading and overriding?
13.Tell me about your application?
14. What are the types of joins?
15. Which methodology is followed in your project?(I told agile. What are the advantages of it?)
These are the questions asked in the interview. I think this will help for the candidates who are attending the interview.
All the Best…..